24 November 2007

Back to F.R.I.E.N.D.S....

This is one way to get a closure ;) .....

"Racheal: Oh, look at me, look at me. Oh, I'm on a date with a really great guy, all I can think about is Ross and his cat and his... Julie. I just want to get over him. gosh, why can't I do that?

Micheal: Oy. Look, I've been through a divorce, trust me you're gonna be fine. You just can't see it now because you haven't had any closure.

Racheal: Yeah! Closure. That's what it is, that's what I need. God, you're brilliant! Why didn't I think of that? How do I get that?

Micheal:
Well, you know, there's no one way really, it's just, you know, whatever it takes so that you can finally say to him, "I'm over you."

Racheal: Closure, that's what it is. Closure. (she looks around the restaurant, spotting a guy with a cellular phone])Hello, excuse me. Excuse me, hel. . . woo (she almost falls out of her chair)

GUY: Hang on.

Racheal:
Hello, excuse me.

GUY: What.

Racheal:
Hi, I'm sorry, I need to borrow your phone for just one minute.

GUY: I'm talkin'!

Racheal:
I can see that. I... just one phone call, I'll be very quick, I'll even pay for it myself. (man is still reluctant) OK, you're bein' a little weird about your phone.

GUY: Alright, fine. (on the phone) I'll call you back. (hands the phone to her)

Racheal:
Thank you. OK. (dials) (to Michael) Machine. Just waiting for the beep.

Micheal:
Good.

Racheal:
(on phone])Ross, hi, it's Rachel. I'm just calling to say that um, everything's fine and I'm really happy for you and your cat who, by the way, I think you should name Michael. And, you know, ya see there I'm thinking of names so obviously, I am over you. I am over you and that, my friend, is what they call closure. (hangs up and tosses phone in the ice bucket)"

2 comments:

Comments