23 November 2007

Black.....


When you have no idea what you are feeling, and maybe you are way too stressed out of how everything is going.. you can try this.. Go for a long long long walk... now make sure u peed before you start off ;)

I was having one of those walks this morning.... don't ask me why.. coz I have no idea... I walking n walking.. when this thought popped into my head....

Almost all my favorite stuff that I lost... have a lota black color in em.. my very first bike was black (stolen).. my favorite ray-ban square aviator sun-glasses BlacK- lost... loads of other stuff too.. hmmm... even hmmm hmm (censored)
I guess what am trying to say is taking a long lonG WalK like that helps u see little teeny tiny trivial things and helps you see patterns in your life.... now doesn't this black color and losing stuff sound fishy....

3 comments:

  1. a long walk eh?
    oh well, i would lurrrve to do that but whus kidding
    who would send me alone for a long walk anyway

    anyways, you shouldn't buy black stuff you know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is what you cud do... (now I know m going to get "thee dhen varah reethi ulumeh" ;) )
    Go for a walk with someone... keep distance.. cut him/her off for while at least...

    and YES I am so saying bye bye to black!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didnt comment on this one? noooo! i did!! *gasp*
    =s

    ReplyDelete

Comments