12 March 2008

Not so FaMOuS LinE's

"Hows school?"

"You got strong legs"

"Gonjeng is gay"

"This university is infested with STDs"

"University is gay"

"Maa indhaka fulus"

"You dont take it to your head do you"

"sau dhee na bin naj dhe naj dheY "

"WOW! I AM SO HANDSOME"

"I AM THE SWEEETEST, nicest and most handsome guy you met"

"Furanose"

"Eerik be teezik"

"When am horny I imagine, an old lady taking a dump"

"clear... BLur??"

"Actually and basically"

those are few not-so-famous lines of some of my friends..

7 comments:

  1. gonjeng is gay, now thats something :P
    hehe
    actually an basically eh? not bad :P

    how abt you? wats ur no-so-famous lines? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol
    velvette ge comment and dp varah gulhey dho! :P
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, those line have become famous all of a sudden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, those lines have become famous all of a sudden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *shweet: As in he is happy ;) ... my no-so-much dho... erm.. I havnt noticed :P

    *mini: lol... thanks for da warning

    *velvette: AS in he is happy

    *Shaari: they did? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome to Malaysia :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments