27 March 2008

Dhivehin

A long topic...but am a fish... I have a fishy inability to write long coherent essays...Like the cat in the hat says..I drink from where I pee... "basically" what I say doesn't have to make sense... and it doesn't matter if it did or if it doesn't... I be on the safe side and ask questions this time around

Back to the big topic "DHIVEHIN"... Do you think we are
1. Racist
2. Selfish
3. Copy cats (a bit "makunu"- like that story where that guy wanted lemon from a tree and threw stones at the monkeys and they started throwing back lemons at him... )
4. Push overs (we tend to obey others... be followers rather than leaders)
5. Clean
6. Romantic
7. Players
8. Perfectionists


There goes my thought bubble... just like that... anyhow I am not implying that "Dhivehin" are any of the above nor am I saying they are not... its all what you think...

1 comment:

  1. we are selfish..
    its not because we are dhiveihn
    its because we are humans!
    and yep, copy cats. thats wat maldivians are! =\
    all othrs depends on the personality =\

    ReplyDelete

Comments