28 March 2008

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

Its the 28th of March 2008... I am getting old, came across couple of
old pic's few of days back... I definetly look older now... nothing much I could do about it... its not like I can fly off to neverland... am stuck getting old every minute... getting old every second I type a word... There old... old old old....

Funny thing.. when I was a kid I wanted to be a grown up... remeber when the Majeedhiyaa dudes come over my home for tuition... I used to think, I wana be like em.. own a bike and go where ever I want when I want... it just so happpens years later.. I was in Majeedhiyaa and I did get a bike and still I felt small... Not grown up enough...anyhow now I wish... I never wished I grew up... maybe Gods finally granting me all those chidhood wishes of being a grown up...

Maybe its not growing up either, thats bugging me...maybe its the idea that am a human being no matter what I try to do...

Thats it for now Goood nite Diary

3 comments:

  1. saabas saabas!
    muskulhiyaa! :P
    muskulhi vaneekee nooney!
    assu 20 ah gossa dhen vaan jeheynee minus ey dho anehkaa? :P
    the so called two year old! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me thinks its more coz of the responsibilities that comes along with the whole growing up part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gud luck with that.

    ReplyDelete

Comments