08 April 2008

Forgiveness

Something about forgiveness…we all got to learn it…I learned that a couple of days back…the hard way…Had a silly fight, said couple of things that I never meant…before I realized how stupid I was…before I realized what I was doing wrong…holding a grudge against someone for something bad (well Good) they did to me…it best to just let go and forgive…cause life is too short to hold grudges, to fight and be mad at each other…Just move on…sing Hakunamatata…it ain’t easy…but it’s going to make you feel good…and it’s the right thing to do…whoever out there, that I done wrong and whoever is mad at me… or holding a grudge against me I am really really sorry…I will try to make it up to you… and what ever wrong you might have done to me…I forgive you…

"Forgiveness,
Is more than saying sorry
Forgiveness,
Means accepting peoples flaws

To forgive is divine
So lets have a glass of wine
And have make up sex
until the end of time, time, time..

Forgiveness,
Does not mean compromising
Lets forgive and forget
And solve this African debt
Just like the chesire cat
Who says
"Meow, your running out of time time time time time time, MEOW""


(Song by: Samantha James)

3 comments:

  1. Thats a pretty cool and lovely song,. By the way all u said here is totally true, Life reallly is too short >:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well said fishy!
    totally agree with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww tho thuweeeth! ^.^
    yesh true dho..

    ReplyDelete

Comments