06 February 2008

..monkeys, Darwin,

I am not a scientist.. nor do I know much about how things go about in this world.. .much of my knowledge on this subject or any other subject for that matter come from Sit-coms, movies and TV shows...

What is Evolution?
Ross: "Evolution is the process of every living thing on this planet evolving over millions of years from single-celled organisms..."

Is it scientific fact?
Ross: "Evolution is scientific fact, like, like, like the air we breathe, like gravity.... "

Proof?
Ross: "I have studied evolution my entire adult life. Ok, I can tell you, we have collected fossils from all over the world that actually show the evolution of different species, ok? You can literally see them evolving through time"

More Proof?
Ross: "...Opposable thumbs. Without evolution, how do you explain opposable thumbs?"

Whats Next?
Mohinder Suresh: "The Human Genome Project has discovered that tiny variations in man's genetic code are taking place at increasingly rapid rates. Teleportation, levitation, tissue regeneration. Is this outside the realm of possibility? Or is man entering a new gateway to evolution? Is he finally standing at the threshold to true human potential?"

What does the Critiques say?
Phoebe: "...Wasn't there a time when the brightest minds in the world believed that the world was flat? And, up until like what, 50 years ago, you all thought the atom was the smallest thing, until you split it open, and this like, whole mess of crap came out. Now, are you telling me that you are so unbelievably arrogant that you can't admit that there's a teeny tiny possibility that you could be wrong about this?"

5 comments:

  1. teehee..u gotta love pheobe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u really luv FRIENDS dontcha :)

    BTW, try I-talk. my cuzn says he can talk for about 45mins (for RM10) using that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe...cool post! friends cracks me up! the best medicine to get over some desperate days ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments