22 January 2008

Gettin a bit corny tonite

Watched Goodwill Hunting ( a long time ago) these lines are really corny but really true.. so I thought of quoting em here:

"And if I asked you about women I'm sure you could give me a syllabus of your personal favorites, and maybe you've been laid a few times too. But you couldn't tell me how it feels to wake up next to a woman and be truly happy"

"And if I asked you about love I'd get a sonnet, but you've never looked at a woman and been truly vulnerable. Known that someone could kill you with a look. That someone could rescue you from grief. That God had put an angel on Earth just for you. And you wouldn't know how it felt to be her angel. To have the love be there for her forever"

"And you wouldn't know about real loss, because that only occurs when you lose something you love more than yourself, and you've never dared to love anything that much"

hmmmm corny eh? well I loved the quotes

1 comment:

  1. i suppose thoose lines are really true and hey, i liked them. Great quetes.

    ReplyDelete

Comments