16 December 2007

Feet Flirting (yep F.R.I.E.N.D.S again)




Guess you gals n guys have done a lota flirting... here is one interesting way to flirt ;) ...this is how the story goes... it starts out when Phoebe have this huge crush on her client.. Phoebe being Phoebe ... well here is the script =P
Phoebe: Oh please, somebody tell me I don`t have to go to work today!
Monica: What`s the matter?
Phoebe: Oh, my first massage today is this incredibly gorgeous guy, and every time I see him I just want to do things to him that I`m not allowed to charge for.
Monica: So do them for free.
Phoebe: Oh no, it is forbidden! No-no, Mrs. Potter fires people for fooling around with clients. And it`s against my oath as a masseuse.
Ross: They make you take an oath?
Phoebe: No, I made myself take an oath. Yeah, no fooling around with clients and umm, always be prepared. Yeah, that one`s actually from the Boy Scouts, but it just makes good sense.
Chandler: Why don`t you just give him to somebody else?
Phoebe: No, I can handle it. No, I`m a professional. (She starts to leave)
Rachel: Oh Pheebs, is that a new ankle bracelet?
Monica: Wow! And you got a petticure. Your feet are all dressed up.
Chandler: Because that`s the only part of you he can see when he`s on the table!
Monica: You`re gonna do some feet flirtin`!
Phoebe: I don`t know what your talking about. (Laughs nervously and continues to leave)
Ross: Then how do you explain the toe ring?!
Phoebe: Because it`s Arabian princess day at work! Okay?! Leave me alone!

2 comments:

Comments